Agile Coach Agile
Full Time and Part Time
The Agile Coach is an individual who has experience with individual and team coaching, cultural change management and strong leadership capabilities. This person helps to facilitate deep learning about agile and Scrum in an organization and within a team. They help to foster a positive environment, clear team conflicts and understand how to leverage agile processes that work.
- Provide agile coaching to teams and management with the purpose of improving the Agile adoption process.
- Use metrics and benchmarks to track agile progress.
- Make recommendations to teams and leadership.
- Provide examples of past experience as a way to illustrate alternatives.
- Capture feedback and continuously improve enterprise Agile guidance, training materials, and content.
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience
- 5+ years of experience using Agile methods.
- 2000 hours Coaching Agile project teams in past 3 years
- Undergraduate degree – MS/MBA degree strongly preferred
- Scrum Alliance: CSM, CSPO, CSD, CSP, CSC, CST
- Scrum.org: PSM, PSD, PSPO, SPS
- Scaled Agile Framework: SA, SP, SPC, SPCT
- Verifiable involvement over the last 2 years in one or more of the following: agile or Scrum training, agile conference attendance or presentation, user group involvement.
- Bachelor in information technology or related field.