The first great resource to share has to be the Manifesto for Agile Software Development. Please find below other great links and resources…
We believe in openly sharing our expertise. Below you will find full presentation decks from various conferences, events and user groups.
- Agile Software Construction is Like Neighborhood Construction by Josh Gough
- Agile/Lean Documentation: Strategies for Agile Software Development by Ambysoft Inc.
- Book Excerpt – Get Ready For Scrum by Ken Swaber and Mike Beedle (PDF)
- CIO Playbook For Adopting Scrum (PDF)
- CMMI or Agile: Why Not Embrace Both by SEI (PDF)
- Controlled Chaos – Living on the Edge (PDF)
- Effective Practices for Modeling and Documentation by Ambysoft Inc.
- Future of Scrum Parallel Pipelining of Sprints in Complex Projects by Dr. Jeff Sutherland
- Kanban Applied to Software Development: from Agile to Lean by Kenji Hiranabe
- Introducing An Agile Process to an Organization.pdf (PDF)
- Lessons Learned From The First Scrum by Dr. Jeff Sutherland (PDF)
- Managing the Work in an Agile Project (PDF)
- The 5 Levels of Planning: From Enterprise Product Vision to Team Stand-up by Hubert Smits (PDF)
- The Agile Customer’s Toolkit (PDF)
- The Agile revolution by conchango (PDF)
- The Need for Agile Project Management by Mike Cohn and Ken Schwaber (PDF)
- The Scrum Software Development Process for Small Teams by Linda Rising and Norman S. Janoff (PDF)
- Scrum Development Process by Ken Schwaber.pdf (PDF)
- SCRUM An extension pattern language for hyperproductive software development (PDF)
- Reporting Scrum Project Progress to Executive Management through Metrics (PDF)
- Risk based selection for agile iterative lifecycle methods by Ronny De Winter
- User Experience Activities on Agile Development Projects by Ambysoft Inc.
To view a great selection of books, please access our online book store on Amazon.
Whenever you or someone feels stuck and dealing with self-sabotaging behaviors, simply watch Bob the world's most efficient therapist. He has a clear pricing structure, sessions are kept short and it's simple to remember. Forget about a Freudian approach and just enjoy a dose [...]
This week I was very surprise to see the message below, when I tried to access my Catch account... Catch has made the difficult decision to take the company in a different direction. As such, we will [...]
The most successful conquerors in history do not begin their lives lusting for total domination. Genghis Khan's first military campaigns grew out of the need to rescue his kidnapped Mother and then to unite a [...]
Well the first PMI-ACP class was offered last week and based on the feedback forms and the personal comments about the course from the attendees, it's safe to say that we are on to something [...]