Agile Training Course – Abstract
This Agile training course is designed to support, enhance and introduce the Agile mindset and most used Agile methodologies (Scrum, eXtreme Programming, Kanban). This session will ensure that everyone working with or around Agile teams understands the Agile values and principles, in order to best support the Agile teams. Becoming an Agile organization is both top-down and bottom-up in terms of embracing a better way to develop software and delivering the highest value to your customers.
This Agile training course is ideal for organizations new to Agile that are starting their Agile journey, or scaling Agile within their organization. The main goal of this session is to make sure that the leadership or support teams are embracing a new Agile mindset to better support their Agile teams. OftenAgile may start on the application development side, but groups like Executives, Project Management Offices (PMO), Product Management, Infrastructure, Human Resources, etc… should be fully on board with the Agile transformation in order to contribute to its success.
This session can be augmented from half to full days to include more team exercises if the courses are intended for a specific team in the organization. We have found these extended team sessions to serve well as a strategic session and/or a great team building workshop.
Upon completion of this Agile training course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the practical uses of Agile.
- Distinguish between most used Agile methodologies (Scrum, eXtreme Programming, Kanban)
- Select key elements of Agile which can be used immediately to enhance and support work practices.
- Discover the meaning of lean thinking within the Agile philosophy.
Topics addressed in the Agile training course include:
- Agile philosophy and Lean thinking.
- Understand the most popular Agile methodologies (Scrum, eXtreme Programming, Kanban).
- The 5 levels of planning in Agile.
- Best practices to scale Agile including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Agile terminology and concepts.
- Define why organization choose to become Agile.
- Understand the Agile Manifesto.
- Select the ideal Agile methodology for your organization.
- Build a prioritized backlog of improvement opportunities to help the organization be successful with Agile.
- Share Agile experiences with others.
Register for Our Upcoming Courses
Request Private Course