The first great resource to share has to be the Manifesto for Agile Software Development. Please find below other important links and resources …
To view a great selection of books, please access our online book store on Amazon.
- Agile Alliance
- Agile Project Leadership Network (APLN)
- Agile University
- International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile)
- Scrum Alliance
- Agile Software Construction is Like Neighborhood Construction by Josh Gough
- Agile/Lean Documentation: Strategies for Agile Software Development by Ambysoft Inc.
- Book Excerpt – Get Ready For Scrum by Ken Swaber and Mike Beedle (PDF)
- CIO Playbook For Adopting Scrum (PDF)
- CMMI or Agile: Why Not Embrace Both by SEI (PDF)
- Controlled Chaos – Living on the Edge (PDF)
- Effective Practices for Modeling and Documentation by Ambysoft Inc.
- Future of Scrum Parallel Pipelining of Sprints in Complex Projects by Dr. Jeff Sutherland
- Kanban Applied to Software Development: from Agile to Lean by Kenji Hiranabe
- Introducing An Agile Process to an Organization.pdf (PDF)
- Lessons Learned From The First Scrum by Dr. Jeff Sutherland (PDF)
- Managing the Work in an Agile Project (PDF)
- The 5 Levels of Planning: From Enterprise Product Vision to Team Stand-up by Hubert Smits (PDF)
- The Agile Customer’s Toolkit (PDF)
- The Agile revolution by conchango (PDF)
- The Need for Agile Project Management by Mike Cohn and Ken Schwaber (PDF)
- The Scrum Software Development Process for Small Teams by Linda Rising and Norman S. Janoff (PDF)
- Scrum Development Process by Ken Schwaber.pdf (PDF)
- SCRUM An extension pattern language for hyperproductive software development (PDF)
- Reporting Scrum Project Progress to Executive Management through Metrics (PDF)
- Risk based selection for agile iterative lifecycle methods by Ronny De Winter
- User Experience Activities on Agile Development Projects by Ambysoft Inc.