The first great resource to share has to be the Manifesto for Agile Software Development. Please find below other great links and resources…
We believe in openly sharing our expertise. Below you will find full presentation decks from various conferences, events and user groups.
- Agile Software Construction is Like Neighborhood Construction by Josh Gough
- Agile/Lean Documentation: Strategies for Agile Software Development by Ambysoft Inc.
- Book Excerpt – Get Ready For Scrum by Ken Swaber and Mike Beedle (PDF)
- CIO Playbook For Adopting Scrum (PDF)
- CMMI or Agile: Why Not Embrace Both by SEI (PDF)
- Controlled Chaos – Living on the Edge (PDF)
- Effective Practices for Modeling and Documentation by Ambysoft Inc.
- Future of Scrum Parallel Pipelining of Sprints in Complex Projects by Dr. Jeff Sutherland
- Kanban Applied to Software Development: from Agile to Lean by Kenji Hiranabe
- Introducing An Agile Process to an Organization.pdf (PDF)
- Lessons Learned From The First Scrum by Dr. Jeff Sutherland (PDF)
- Managing the Work in an Agile Project (PDF)
- The 5 Levels of Planning: From Enterprise Product Vision to Team Stand-up by Hubert Smits (PDF)
- The Agile Customer’s Toolkit (PDF)
- The Agile revolution by conchango (PDF)
- The Need for Agile Project Management by Mike Cohn and Ken Schwaber (PDF)
- The Scrum Software Development Process for Small Teams by Linda Rising and Norman S. Janoff (PDF)
- Scrum Development Process by Ken Schwaber.pdf (PDF)
- SCRUM An extension pattern language for hyperproductive software development (PDF)
- Reporting Scrum Project Progress to Executive Management through Metrics (PDF)
- Risk based selection for agile iterative lifecycle methods by Ronny De Winter
- User Experience Activities on Agile Development Projects by Ambysoft Inc.
To view a great selection of books, please access our online book store on Amazon.
What is Lean Thinking? Lean thinking is based on the idea of creating more value to customers with fewer resources. It’s a way of organizing human activities so that more benefits are delivered while waste [...]
Top 5 Reasons You Need to Attend our AZTC June Signature Luncheon Presentation: Faster, Cheaper, Better the Agile / Lean Way
When a person is agile, he or she is able to move quickly and easily with lithe, well-coordinated movements. Wouldn’t you love to be able to characterize your organization the same way? Well, when you [...]
Multitasking is defined as the performance of multiple tasks at one time. Experts agree that, aside from a couple exceptions (like walking while chewing gum), multitasking isn’t really possible. Research has shown that we don’t [...]
These days everyone is quick to brag about their ability to multitask. Interview two dozen candidates for an open position and you will undoubtedly hear every one of them tell you how well they multitask. [...]
I remembered reading an article many years ago, about a company whose interview process started with the first contact and then every step until the final interview contributed towards the final decision. What impressed me [...]
Whenever you or someone feels stuck and dealing with self-sabotaging behaviors, simply watch Bob the world's most efficient therapist. He has a clear pricing structure, sessions are kept short and it's simple to remember. Forget about a Freudian approach and just enjoy a dose of Newhartian [...]